By Tourism Kamloops
It’s an unprecedented time for businesses who are continually adapting to the COVID-19 pandemic and its effect on the economy.
Now might be a good time to level up on your business training online.
Take advantage of resources that Destination BC, CIPR Communications, Small Business BC, and other organizations are providing.
Destination BC’s Learning Centre
Destination BC’s learning centre is available 24/7 where users can access free resources and tools, featured articles, guides, templates, and videos.
- 10 Tips for Optimizing Your TripAdvisor Presence
- Facebook Crossposting 101: Share Your Video
- Give Your Website a Refresh
- Emergency Planning for Tourism Operators
CIPR Communications Webinars
CIPR Communications will host 5 free webinars every Tuesday in March & April.
- CIPR’s Zoom 101 | March 24 at 1:30pm PST. Register here.
- Brand Reputation Workshop | March 31 at 9:30am PST. Register here
- Video for Conversion with Steven Dollar of Reach Local | April 7 at 9:30am PST. Register here.
- Using Influencers in Your Marketing with Jasmin Shannon | April 14 at 1:30pm PST. Register here.
- The Importance of Print in the Digital Age with Christoph of Mountain View Printing | April 21 at 1:30pm PST. Register here.
Small Business BC Webinars
Small Business BC will host a range of webinars. Registration fees may apply for each webinar.
- Financial Planning for Your Small Business | April 6 at 9:00am. Register here.
- Market Research 1: Find Business Data & Insights | April 16 at 10:30am. Register here.
- Make it Happen: A Business Goal Setting Workshop | April 22 at 9:30am. Register here.
- Get Started With Email Marketing | April 28 at 1:00pm. Register here.
Destination on the Left’s Podcast & Virtual Summit
This podcast highlights the tourism industry, explores successful collaborations and creative marketing, and best practices.
Now is the time to reflect on your business strategies, assess what has worked, and plan for the upcoming season. The more time and energy that you focus on digital readiness right now, the faster your business will recover later this year.